Research Analyst/Senior Research Analyst - TechVision
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure. For more than 53 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
Who are we seeking?
At Frost & Sullivan, we seek people who will do more than just analysis. You will play a significant role understanding client's business issues, challenges and aspirations. We believe that your ability to deliver solutions to clients' problems will depend more on your talent, skills and real life business experience than just your degree.
We are keen to employ people who care enough about a client's business problem, work hard to understand the underlying issues and accord priority to finding solutions to solve the problems. Here, your contributions will be as much important as our thought leadership and experience supporting clients. In solving business problems there are many unknowns. We are seeking people who can see a way though unfamiliarity, make sense out of limited information and draw insights from ambiguity. This quality will be critical to drum up critical support – both internal and external – to push ideas, plans and recommendations.
- Keep pace with technology developments, funding, partnerships, R&D focus areas, stakeholders in the innovation ecosystem
- Understand business implications of technology / product innovations and /or related initiatives
- Identify and evaluate industry best practices in technology / product innovations & technology leadership
- Mine, Analyze, Synthesize volumes of data towards addressing specific business objectives within technology / innovation management (such as Intellectual Property evaluation, R&D management, portfolio planning, technology valuation, technology forecasting, technology benchmarking, technology commercialization)
- Formulate technology roadmaps; recommend productization plan / new business opportunities
- Data Collection through secondary and primary research (with corporates, academia, national research labs, investors etc.,)
- Contribution to technology news alerts, syndicated and/or custom technology reports, analyst briefings, media / press articles
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Adept in Information Gathering; Information Processing
- Exposure to Data Modelling using Frameworks, Management Models
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Flair for Creative Problem Solving; Logical Reasoning; Analytical Thinking; Strategic Thinking
- Good grounding in Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized team player with good sense of prioritization of time and multiple tasks
- Energetic self-starter comfortable with ambiguity
- Collaborative team player
- Comfortable to accommodate changes in work timings to suit global client expectations
- Knowledge of Foreign Language (Japanese, Korean, Russian) would be an additional advantage
Qualifications and Experience
- B.E (Manufacturing, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation) along with two to three years of corporate experience
- Any undergraduate with Masters/PG in Electronics, Communication, Manufacturing, specialization and at least one year of corporate experience
- B.E (Manufacturing, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation) with PG Diploma/Masters in Business Management and at least one year of corporate experience