Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1000 organizations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost & Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Unique Opportunity
Due to continuing company success and expansion plans, the Consulting Group focusing on Strategy and Transformation is seeking for a Principal Consultant based in our Warsaw office, to shape the next stage of growth within this well established practice area.
As a Principal Consultant at Frost & Sullivan, you will be part of a dynamic, global team that strives for excellence in work and social engagements. The average person spends most of their adult lives at work, yet few feel that their contributions are important or that they are being challenged. As a Principal Consultant at Frost & Sullivan, you will be encouraged to develop your intellectual curiosity, learn to leverage visionary innovation to address the global challenges of disruption and be provided the ability to collaborate across various levels of the company. The person is principally responsible for the management and execution of consulting projects, building client relationship throughout the delivery of impactful strategic recommendations, and also contribution to commercial activities.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
Typical projects can cover (a sample list)
If you are qualified and interested in being considered as a candidate for this great opportunity, please submit your resume in English to:
In the email subject please write Principal Consultant – Consulting Group/ Growth Implementation solutions
Please include the following statement to your application “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”
Please include the following statement to your application
1. I agree to process of my personal data from my application by Frost & Sullivan based in Warsaw (Domaniewska 41A, Warszawa 02-672) for the recruitment process.
2. I agree to process of my personal data from my application by Frost & Sullivan based in Warsaw for the purposes of future recruitment processes, including other positions.
3. I have been informed by the Administrator of Personal Data, i.e. Frost & Sullivan with its registered office in Warsaw, that
4. I have the right to access my personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
5. I agree that personal data will be stored for 1 year from the moment of completing recruitment
6. I agree that no longer than for 2 years from the date of sending my CV will be stored in case of future recruitment processes.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
You must be eligible to work in the EU for any employer.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.
1. The administrator of personal data provided by the candidate is Frost & Sullivan Office within the country that Candidate has applied.
2. The contact responsible for data protection is possible via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Personal data are collected, based on art. 6 par. 1 let. a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation"), in order to: a) carry out a given recruitment process, b) carry out future recruitment processes.
4. On behalf of and for Frost & Sullivan the candidate's personal data may be accessible to entities supporting the Human Resources Department in the country where Candidate has applied and entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of applicable law.
5. Candidate's personal data will be stored: a) for 1 year from the date of completion of a given recruitment process for the purpose specified in point 3 let. a, b) for 2 years from the date of submitting application documents for the purpose set out in point 3 let. b.
6. The candidate has the right to request access to the content of his or her data and the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing or object to the processing and transfer of data.
7. An applicant who has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specified purposes has the right to withdraw any consent at any time, in writing or electronically, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on consent before withdrawal.
8. The candidate has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body when he / she consider that the processing of his / her personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.
9. Providing personal data is a prerequisite to participate in the recruitment process in accordance with the provisions set out in the labour law of the country where Candidate has applied and executive acts. The consequence of not providing data is the inability to participate in the recruitment process.
10. The Candidate's personal data will be subject to profiling in determining the predispositions, qualifications and skills to perform tasks at a particular job without legal effects on the part of the Candidate; however, the Candidate has the right to object at any time to profiling, in writing or by way of electronic.