Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time financial analyst position to play a key role in Frost & Sullivan’s Financial Services practice in Israel.
The practice is supporting clients by providing strategic research and consulting solutions as well as investment analysis and recommendations across a diverse range of industries and markets.
The analyst plays a key role in setting and implementing research methodologies, delivering detailed analysis, business and market strategies.
In addition, the analyst is expected to develop a center of excellence of domain expertise and support business development with new clients.
- Financial valuations
- Equity research
- Producing tailored consulting deliverables.
- Research and Strategic Evaluation - Conduct primary/secondary tailored market research, using detailed research methodologies, developing market research content and methodologies
- Client Communication - Author strategic market reports/presentations based upon focused industry research, whilst interpreting/analyzing key data and presenting accurate results at a senior level
- Internal Development – Contribute to Frost & Sullivan’s research and consulting offering, standards and processes
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications;
- The candidate should be capital markets orientated, well-read and possess a lateral and strategic way of thinking.
- A thorough understanding of market research & business consulting in a related field
- Proven success in direct client interaction and project fulfilment
- Degree in Economics / Accounting
- Master’s degree – MBA preferred.
- Industry experience
- Native English and fluent Hebrew speaker.
- At least 2 years previous economic research experience
- Experience in presenting findings to senior level executives within client organizations
- High level of business acumen, with the ability to interpret/analysis data and provide insight on how findings will impact key business issues
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and an ability to forge strong working relationships both internally and with clients
- Ability to work autonomously and also effectively in a team environment
- A pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice, with a proven ability to deliver strategic insights to clients in a fast paced environment
- Experience in financial media and/or data analytics would be viewed with favor.
- Previous work in a consultancy environment
- Proven business development experience
- Licensed investment advisor
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview
You must be eligible to work in the EU. for any employer
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer
Please do send across your Job applications to HR.email@example.com