Business Development Executive
Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1000 organizations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost and Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Unique Opportunity
Warsaw Office is seeking a Business Development Executive to provide support to Sales Team in generating demand and awareness of our products and services across their portfolio of clients. The Business Development Executive will become part of the Global Account Team for some of our most important clients; multibillion dollar businesses based in continental Europe.
- To generate qualified sales leads / opportunities for the wider sales team and achieve all specified key performance indicators
- Conduct a range of new business development initiatives and deliver qualified sales leads
- Provide sales / administrative support to the wider sales team
- Strengthen the Frost & Sullivan brand with defined client organisations and within the industry sector
- Proven sales experience (1+ years) in B2B environment and / or market research industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication style, with a creative and innovative flair
- The ability to generate sales lead/opportunities via a proactive telesales approach
- Report accurate sales activity metrics when required
- Able to work autonomously in-line with the achievement of specific individual lead generation targets and KPIs
- Ability to develop strong internal and external working relationships.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to create high level meetings for the supporting sales executives
- The ability to create demand and awareness of the Frost & Sullivan brand and services
- High influencing skills, with a confident, proactive and methodical approach.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- Some proven business to business services based sales /customer service experience would be an advantage
- Proven existing network in Polish, CEE & CIS markets
- Good understanding of the business environment in Poland
- Some proven experience of proactive/direct external client contact and exposure to a professional / fast paced business environment
- Previous experience in gathering business relevant information and generating client interest from a telesales approach
- A consultative manner and an understanding of business to business service sales process/structure
- Ability to work autonomously, but also effectively in an international team environment.
- Open-minded, results driven and persistent. Ambition and self-motivation to succeed regardless of the challenge and to generate new business and manage existing accounts.
- Methodical working practice and a proactive approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intercultural competence and experience in working closely with teams in a global matrix organization
- Proactive thinking
- Organized, outgoing, and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast paced and creative environment
- Fluency within written and spoken Polish and English languages
- Fluency within written and spoken Russian is highly desirable.
- And last but not least – Passion, fun and motivation in selling complex and challenging projects.
Desirable but not required:
- Fluency within other European language.
- Experience / interest in one or more of the following industries: Automotive & Transportation, Chemical, Material and Food, Energy & Power Systems, Aerospace, Defense & Security, Technologies.
Frost & Sullivan's commitment
We have high expectations of our people. Our remuneration packages therefore reflect our belief that outstanding performance should be rewarded. As a result, Frost & Sullivan offers high basic salary packages and an attractive bonus structure.
If you are qualified and interested in being considered as a candidate for this great opportunity, please submit your resume in English to: email@example.com
In the email subject please write “BDE - Sales”
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.