Business Development Executive - London and Oxford
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES AT OUR LONDON W4 AND OXFORD OFFICES
Due to business expansion, the company is looking for highly motivated Business Development Executives to provide support to its successful senior professionals in generating demand and awareness of our products across their portfolio of clients.
To generate qualified sales leads / opportunities for the wider sales team and achieve all specified key performance indicators
- Conduct a range of new business development initiatives and deliver qualified sales leads
- Provide sales / administrative support to the wider sales team
- Strengthen the Frost & Sullivan brand with defined client organisations and within the industry sector
- Maintain up to date records in CRM
- Follow up with existing and prospective clients on behalf of senior sales team members via phone or email
- Campaign management
Excellent verbal and written communication style, with an innovative flair.
- The ability to generate sales lead/opportunities via a proactive tele-sales approach
- Report accurate sales activity metrics when required
- Able to work autonomously in-line with the achievement of specific individual lead generation targets and KPIs
- Ability to develop strong internal and external working relationships.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability create high level meetings for the supporting sales executives
- The ability to create demand and awareness of the Frost & Sullivan brand and services
- High influencing skills, with a confident, proactive and methodical approach.
Some proven business to business services based sales /customer service experience would be an advantage
- Some proven experience of proactive/direct external client contact and exposure to a professional / fast paced business environment
- Previous experience in gathering business relevant information and generating client interest from a tele sales approach.
- A consultative manner and an understanding of business to business service sales process/structure.
A degree and/or equivalent relevant experience would be desirable with a proven track record in sales
- A competitive base salary plus bonus/commission
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence Working in a diverse office environment as well as a fit for purpose business park with International companies present on campus
- Have the opportunity to be part of a fun working environment and participate in social activities as well as partake in various incentive programs designed to drive employee satisfaction.
- Be part of an open working environment with an approachable attitude to meet and work alongside multiple teams and business leaders.
- An friendly open environment with a diverse and international operational focus
- A definite career path with numerous growth opportunities
Contact us now if you meet the requirements we are looking for and forward your CV and covering letter to the email address provided.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview
You must be eligible to work in the E.U. for any employer
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.