Business Development Executive-Healthcare
Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a Global Growth Consulting company, dedicated in providing innovative business strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies. With a client list that includes global 1000 organisations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost & Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The company has a stimulating opportunity in the Healthcare area of the business mainly revolving around business development to generate demand and awareness of our products across a broad portfolio of clients.
- Proven professional services and consultative sales experience, with a strong track record of success (new business development & relationship management).
- The motivation to identify, generate, and exploit new business opportunities (60% - 70% ) and nurture existing accounts (up selling and cross selling of deliverables).
- To generate qualified sales leads / opportunities for the wider sales team and achieve all specified key Performance indicators
- Conduct a range of new business development initiativesand deliver qualified sales leads
- Provide sales / administrative support to the wider sales team
- Strengthen the Frost & Sullivan brand with defined client organisations and within the industry sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication style, with a creative and innovative flair
- Experience in selling market research, and customized consulting services with a focus on any of the following industries: Healthcare, ICT, chemicals, food, energy, automotive, industrial automation and manufacturing.
- The ability to generate sales lead/opportunities via a proactive approach
- Reportaccurate sales activity metrics when required
- Able to work autonomously in-line with the achievement of specific individual lead generation targets and KPIs
- Ability to develop strong internal and external working relationships.
- The ability to create demand and awareness of the Frost & Sullivanbrand and services
- High influencing skills, with aconfident, proactive and methodical approach
- Strong organisation skills and the ability create high level meetings for the supporting sales Executives,
- Some proven business to business services based sales /customer service experience would be an advantage
- Some proven experience of proactive/direct external client contact and exposure to a professional / fast paced business environment
- Previous experience in gathering business relevant information and generating client interest
- A consultative manner and an understanding of business to business service sales process/structure
- A degree and/or equivalent relevant experience would be desirable with a proven track record in sales
- A competitive base salary plus a highly competitive commission structure (which is uncapped)
- Local benefits including best in class office location with many on site social facilities
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
- An friendly open environment with a diverse and international operational focus
- A definite career path with numerous growth opportunities
Contact us now if the above criteria suits your background and experience and if you are stimulated by generating new business and meeting the challenge of achieving targets.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
You must be eligible to work in the E.U. for any employer.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.