Business Development Executive-Aerospace,Defence & Security
Frost & Sullivan, founded in 1961, is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies. With a client list that includes global 1000 organizations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost and Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Aerospace, Defence & Security (ADS) practice is one the company’s fastest growing and most profitable BUs globally with a strong footprint as an Industry thought leader across Aerospace, Defence & Security. ADS have a strong track record of delivering security research and consulting across a range of verticals including safe cities, first responders and critical national infrastructure. Key objectives of the ADS business unit in 2018/19 are to grow its advisory services consulting business and expand its security offerings.
The Aerospace & Defence Business Unit at Frost & Sullivan is seeking a Business Development Executive to provide support to its successful senior professionals in generating demand and awareness of our products across their portfolio of clients.
- To generate qualified sales leads / opportunities for the wider sales team and achieve all specified key
- Performance indicators
- Conduct a range of new business development initiatives and deliver qualified sales leads
- Provide sales / administrative support to the wider sales team
- Strengthen the Frost & Sullivan brand with defined client organisations and within the industry sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication style, with a creative and innovative flair
- The ability to generate sales lead/opportunities via a proactive tele-sales approach
- Report accurate sales activity metrics when required
- Able to work autonomously in-line with the achievement of specific individual lead generation targets and KPIs
- Ability to develop strong internal and external working relationships.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to create high level meetings for the supporting sales executives
- The ability to create demand and awareness of the Frost & Sullivan brand and services
- High influencing skills, with a confident, proactive and methodical approach.
- Some proven business to business services based sales /customer service experience would be an advantage
- Some proven experience of proactive/direct external client contact and exposure to a professional / fast paced business environment
- Previous experience in gathering business relevant information and generating client interest from a telesales approach
- A consultative manner and an understanding of business to business service sales process/structure
- A degree and/or equivalent relevant experience would be desirable with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Natural team player
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A competitive base salary plus commission
- Local benefits
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
- An encouraging environment to help develop intellectual curiosity and opportunities to collaborate across all levels of the company
- A definite career path with numerous growth opportunities
Contact us now if you meet the requirements we are looking for and forward your CV and covering letter by following this link.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
You must be eligible to work in the E.U. for any employer.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.