Account Manager-Health Care
Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a Global Growth Consulting company, dedicated in providing innovative business strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies. With a client list that includes global 1000 organisations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost & Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The company has a stimulating opportunity in the Healthcare area of the business mainly revolving around business development. The role also requires the Account Manager to generate demand and awareness of our products across a broad portfolio of clients and to provide Frost & Sullivan’s international client base with Business/Market Intelligence solutions and bespoke Consulting services.
This area of business seeks an individual with the following key objectives and responsibilities:
- Proven professional services and consultative sales experience, with a strong track record of success (new business development & relationship management).
- The motivation to identify, generate, and exploit new business opportunities(60% - 70% ) and nurture existing accounts (up selling and cross selling of deliverables).
- Strong CRM discipline, the ability to accurately maintain and forecast 30-60-90 pipeline.
- Ability to meet and exceed set targets
- Strong business acumen with the ability to forge and maintain strategic partnerships with internal and external clients and the ability to target new business
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with complete fluency in the English language.
- Ability to work autonomously but also able to collaborate with local and global teams
- Proven experience working with CRM tools as well as MS Office and social media platforms
- Experience in selling market research, and customized consulting services with a focus on any of the following industries: Healthcare, ICT, chemicals, food, energy, automotive, industrial automation and manufacturing.
- Previous experience of gathering business relevant information and generating client interest from a telesales approach.
- A consultative manner and an understanding of business to business service sales process/structure.
- A degree level education or equivalent experience and professional sales training would be a distinct advantage.
- A competitive base salary plus a highly competitive commission structure (which is uncapped)
- Local benefits including best in class office location with many on site social facilities
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
- An friendly open environment with a diverse and international operational focus
- A definite career path with numerous growth opportunities
If the above criteria suits your background and experience and you are stimulated by generating new business and meeting the challenge of achieving targets, we look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV at the email address provided
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
You must be eligible to work in the E.U. for any employer.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.