Account Manager – Automotive & Transportation
Excellent Opportunity at Chiswick Business Park, W4
Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a Global Growth Consulting company, dedicated to providing innovative business strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1000 organisations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost & Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The company has a stimulating opportunity in the Automotive & Transportation area of the business mainly revolving around business development.
The role also requires the Account Manager to generate demand and awareness of of our products across a broad portfolio of clients and to provide Frost & Sullivan’s international client base with Business/Market Intelligence solutions and bespoke Consulting services.
- To generate qualified sales leads / opportunities for the wider sales team and achieve all specified Key Performance indicators
- Conduct a range of new business development initiatives and deliver qualified sales leads
- Provide sales / administrative support to the wider sales team
- Strengthen the Frost & Sullivan brand with defined client organisations and within the industry sector
- Proven professional services and consultative sales experience, with a strong track record of success (new business development & relationship management).
- The motivation to identify, generate, and exploit new business opportunities (60% - 70% )and nurture existing accounts (up selling and cross selling of deliverables).
- Strong CRM discipline, the ability to accurately maintain and forecast 30-60-90 pipeline.
- Ability to meet and exceed set targets
- Strong business acumen with the ability to forge and maintain strategic partnerships with internal and external clients and the ability to target new business
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with complete fluency in the English language.
- Ability to work autonomously but also able to collaborate with local and global teams
- Proven experience working with CRM tools as well as MS Office and social media platforms
- Some proven business to business services based sales /customer service experience would be an advantage
- Some proven experience of proactive/direct external client contact and exposure to a professional / fast paced business environment
- Previous experience in gathering business relevant information and generating client interest
- A consultative manner and an understanding of business to business service sales process/structure
- Retail and logistics experience is desirable but not essential
- A degree and/or equivalent relevant experience would be desirable with a proven track record in sales
- Experience in selling market research, and customized consulting services with a focus on any of the following industries;
- A competitive base salary plus bonus/commission
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence Working in a diverse office environment as well as a fit for purpose business park with International companies present on campus
- Have the opportunity to be part of a fun working environment and participate in social activities as well as partake in various incentive programs designed to drive employee satisfaction.
- Be part of an open working environment with an approachable attitude to meet and work alongside multiple teams and business leaders.
- An friendly open environment with a diverse and international operational focus
- A definite career path with numerous growth opportunities
Contact us now if you meet the requirements we are looking for and forward your CV and covering letter to the email address provided.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview
You must be eligible to work in the E.U. for any employer
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.