Research Analyst – Enterprise Services, Telecoms
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company’s Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO’s Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents.
- Work closely with the program manager to produce the industry-leading Enterprise Services Research as part of Frost’s Telecoms Research Group.
- Develop an understanding on enterprise solutions and how its impact on the business verticals.
- Able to write market research reports, market insights; and leverage existing research content for consulting engagaments
- Build strong relationship with industry SMEs for conducting primary interviews
- Establish as a thought leader and represent the company in public media and industry forums.
- Support telecom research practice and other client engagements as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA or equivalent Degree in marketing/ strategy.
- 1 year + experience in either Telecoms or Enterprise IT services (cloud, data centre, security, managed services, etc.) with a good understanding of the technologies and technical concepts.
- Good analytical ability and proven primary & secondary research skills, with working knowledge of research databases is preferred.
- Experience in market/ industry research is essential and consulting business will be an advantage.
- Motivated, self starter and able to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations to senior executives.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong working skills on MS office suite
- Corporate group medical and dental benefits
- Regional and travel opportunities
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
How Frost & Sullivan can contribute to your career enhancement
- An encouraging environment to help develop your intellectual curiosity and opportunities to collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- A definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths
- Skills enhancement through high impact growth strategy consulting for emerging business and for the global 1000
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
How to apply
Apply online today and include a copy of your CV/resume and any relevant certifications, samples of any written article, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to overwhelming responses, only short-listed candidates will be notified.