Account Manager / Strategic Account Manager
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company’s Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO’s Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages more than 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents.
- Build and maintain relationship with Japanese accounts in Singapore
- Contact existing as well as potential new clients
- Determine clients’ needs through a consultative selling approach
- Generate sales revenue in line with the organization objectives and goals
- Build strong customer relationships with all assigned Key Accounts
- Identify new business prospects, penetrate and develop markets
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads & prospect
- Report to senior management on sales metrics, opportunities and threat
- Native Japanese language capabilities
- Degree in related discipline with at least 3 years of experience in B2B sales experience within a consultative sales environment.
- Proven hunting abilities for new accounts and outstanding track record in account management
- Strong ability to conceptualize and write proposals based on client requirements
- Possess drive, motivation and attention to details ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored
- An excellent communicator; articulate and persuasive, and possesses exceptional interpersonal skills
How to apply
Apply today and include a copy of your CV/resume and any relevant certifications, samples of any written article, to email@example.com
Email Subject: JapaneseAccountManager_SG
Due to overwhelming responses, only short-listed candidates will be notified.