Trainer / Senior Trainer - GIL University
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging business and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents. For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Growth Partnerships, visit https://ww2.frost.com/
- Design, organize and conduct SBU specific training programs
- Work with the global teams regarding specific training needs and content
- Builds, maintains and manages relationships and partnerships with internal clients in an effort to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training curriculum development and/or changes in policies, procedures, regulations, or technologies
- Designs, develops, and delivers training materials and initiatives across all departments and divisions, working with all levels of management, to ensure curricula meets Frost & Sullivan standard blended learning concepts to include utilization and combination of classroom instructor-led, synchronous webinar and asynchronous web-based training
- Assists in evaluating and prioritizing all development projects, ensuring consistency and compliance with corporate standards, initiatives and established training mandates
- Conducts needs analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts on objectives and course content
- Creates storyboards, scripts, course content (including traditional eLearning courseware, software simulations, and blended learning), job aides, learner guides, and student directions
- Designs, enhances, produces, assembles and delivers printed and/or produced training and service material
- Creates and delivers multilevel pre- and post-training surveys using industry proven approaches to include analyzing data to identify trends in current and anticipated needs.
- Provides new hire supervisory support during the training period by documenting performance and attendance issues, coaching and counseling of trainees, handling all time and attendance records during training; and temporarily maintaining the new hire personnel records.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Analyze learning aims and objectives and work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design
- Develop innovative ideas for e-Learning resources
- Work effectively with colleagues to create compelling and engaging deliverables
- Use appropriate writing styles to make content easy to understand for the target audience
- Discuss ideas for images, graphics and animations with team member before specifying them for development
- Produce well written audio and video scripts to produce high quality course assets
- Maintain project documentation and course folders during the project lifecycle
- Highly literate with some demonstrable writing ability
- Good visual design skills and the ability to create storyboard
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel