Research Analyst / Senior Research Analyst - Mobility (Automobile & Transportation)
About Frost & Sullivan:
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure. For more than 54 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
Who are we seeking?
At Frost & Sullivan, we seek people who will do more than just analysis. You will play a significant role understanding client's issues, challenges and aspirations. We believe that your ability to deliver solutions to clients' problems will depend more on your talent, skills and real life experience than just your degree.
We are keen to employ people who have the potential to understand client issues, work hard to understand the underlying issues and accord priority to finding solutions to solve the problems. Here, your contributions will be as much important as our thought leadership and experience supporting clients. We are seeking people who can see a way though unfamiliarity, make sense out of limited information and draw insights from ambiguity. This quality will be critical to drum up critical support – both internal and external – to push ideas, plans and recommendations.
Key Focus: Fleet & Leasing/ Rail/ Telematics/ Off- highway/ Connected Truck
- Keep pace with Global off highway industry , product, technology developments, R&D focus areas, stakeholders, business models in the off highway ecosystem
- Understand business implications of technology / product innovations and /or related initiatives specific to off highway industry
- Identify and evaluate industry best practices in technology / product innovations & technology leadership in off highway industry
- Mine, Analyze, Synthesize volumes of data towards addressing specific business objectives
- marketing forecasting, best practices understanding, competition bench marking, product mapping, technology forecasting, technology bench marking
- Formulate technology roadmaps; recommend new areas of growth in Global OHV industry, new business opportunities for the client stakeholders etc.
- Data Collection through secondary and primary research (with OEMs, Dealers, Distributors, Mechanics, Corporates, Govt. Agencies, academia, industry associations, investors etc.,)
- Contribution to technology news alerts, syndicated and/or custom market research, technology reports, analyst briefings, media / press articles
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Adept in Information Gathering; Information Processing
- Exposure to Data analysis, data mining, decision/ conclusion making basis the data reading/analysis
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Flair for Creative Problem Solving; Logical Reasoning; Analytical Thinking; Strategic orientation
- Good grounding in Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized team player with good sense of prioritization of time and multiple tasks
- Energetic self-starter comfortable with ambiguity
- Collaborative team player
- Comfortable to accommodate changes in work timing's to suit global client expectations
- Knowledge of multiple local languages is a plus
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Electronics engineering along with 2 to 5 years of research and consulting experience
- Bachelors in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Electronics engineering along with MBA in marketing 2 plus years of research and consulting experience