Research Analyst / Senior Research Analyst - Aerospace & Defence (Cyber Security)
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure. For more than 54 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: https://ww2.frost.com/
Who are we seeking?
At Frost & Sullivan, we seek people who will do more than just analysis. You will play a significant role understanding client's business issues, challenges and aspirations. We believe that your ability to deliver solutions to clients' problems will depend more on your talent, skills and real life business experience than just your degree.
We are keen to employ people who care enough about a client's business problem, work hard to understand the underlying issues and accord priority to finding solutions to solve the problems. Here, your contributions will be as much important as our thought leadership and experience supporting clients. In solving business problems there are many unknowns. We are seeking people who can see a way though unfamiliarity, make sense out of limited information and draw insights from ambiguity. This quality will be critical to drum up critical support – both internal and external – to push ideas, plans and recommendations.
- Authoring strategic market intelligence reports and White papers and also leveraging his/her expertise to provide cutting-edge strategic market insights on cyber security management in Aerospace & Defense business vertical
- To continuously track market trends from a regional and global perspective on new technological innovations, competitive landscape, impact of economic trends on the sector, evolving end-user requirements, regulatory changes, business environment and growth prospects
- Executing custom projects on Government security, Threat management, Industrial Control system protection, Military Platform Procurement & Upgrades, Services & Logistics, Homeland Security, Mass Transport Surveillance and Critical Infrastructure
Client Engagement / Project Management
- Fulfill consulting engagements as a Senior Research Analyst as per requirements
- Contribute to the development of analytical frameworks for research and consulting projects
- Develop client engagement skills by working closely with senior consulting team members of Frost & Sullivan
- Focus on punctuality and quality of the project deliverables by ensuring on time project delivery
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 2 to 6 years of experience in market intelligence/market research/analysis/marketing/corporate strategy teams within the aerospace and defense industry, especially with a focus on cybersecurity
- Ph. D. or MBA qualification with exposure to international markets will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in data compilation and analysis to develop industry perspectives based on relevant assessment of industry trends and their impact
- Good time management and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point