Program Manager - Visionary Science (Chemicals, Materials & Food)
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
Who are we seeking?
At Frost & Sullivan, we seek people who will do more than just analysis. You will play a significant role understanding client's business issues, challenges and aspirations. We believe that your ability to deliver solutions to clients' problems will depend more on your talent, skills and real life business experience than just your degree.
We are keen to employ people who care enough about a client's business problem, work hard to understand the underlying issues and accord priority to finding solutions to solve the problems. Here, your contributions will be as much important as our thought leadership and experience supporting clients. In solving business problems there are many unknowns. We are seeking people who can see a way though unfamiliarity, make sense out of limited information and draw insights from ambiguity. This quality will be critical to drum up critical support – both internal and external – to push ideas, plans and recommendations.
- Managing the research team for the global visionary sciences practice in India
- Developing strategic research content and executing custom projects on Chemicals & Materials, Food ingredients, and Personal Protective Equipment, among others
- To leverage his/her expertise in providing continuous cutting-edge strategic market insights on the any or/all of the program areas
- Support business development activities to help the group achieve its financial goals
- Continuously monitor the industry and provide insightful quantitative and strategic analysis to our clients through timely publications, webinars and virtual briefings
- Coordinate with senior management to communicate and implement the vision, strategy and objectives for driving the Visionary Sciences business practice
- Review the content delivered by the team and ensure on-time delivery of all engagements from initial scoping discussions to completion
- Lead, mentor and motivate junior consultants & analysts; promoting innovative ideas and developing/implement consulting best practices and processes
- Participate in regular global team meetings and contribute to the content strategy
- Interact constantly with key stakeholders and C-level executives and develop strong business relationships
- Attend and present at conferences and build a strong network of clients
Client Engagement / Project Management
- Fulfill consulting and research engagements as either a lead analyst or as a project manager as per requirements
- Develop client engagement skills by working closely with senior consulting team members of Frost & Sullivan
- Develop and implement constant improvisation processes that could be applied in consulting projects to enhance client satisfaction
- Define the project milestones and communicate the same to the project team
- Focus on punctuality and quality of consulting delivery by regularly monitoring the performance and contribution of the project team assigned to the consulting engagement
- Play an active role in the contributing to the overall business unit’s sales and product/service strategies
- Identify new areas with business potential
- Review the incisive market intelligence reports prepared by the project team on companies, markets and sector that can be leveraged by C-level executives for their business planning
Qualification and Experience:
- Chemical Engineer/ BSC Chemistry/ B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)/ B.Tech, Biotechnology with or without MBA
- 5 to 7 years in the Chemical and Petrochemical/Food/Materials industry
- Experience of team management is a must
- Good organizational, time management and project management skills