Industry Analyst/Senior Industry Analyst - Transformational Health (Life Sciences)
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure. For more than 54 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
Who are we seeking?
At Frost & Sullivan, we seek people who will do more than just analysis. You will play a significant role understanding client's business issues, challenges and aspirations. We believe that your ability to deliver solutions to clients' problems will depend more on your talent, skills and real life business experience than just your degree.
We are keen to employ people who care enough about a client's business problem, work hard to understand the underlying issues and accord priority to finding solutions to solve the problems. Here, your contributions will be as much important as our thought leadership and experience supporting clients. In solving business problems there are many unknowns. We are seeking people who can see a way though unfamiliarity, make sense out of limited information and draw insights from ambiguity. This quality will be critical to drum up critical support – both internal and external – to push ideas, plans and recommendations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Authoring thought-provoking and incisive articles and market intelligence reports as well as supporting consulting engagements for the global Healthcare Business Unit focused on programs for life sciences and pharma.
- To continuously track market trends from a regional and global perspective on new technological innovations, competitive landscape, impact of economic trends on the sector, evolving end-user requirements, regulatory changes, business environment and growth prospects.
- Become a knowledge expert on connected health in topics such as pharmaceutical/biotechnology, in-vitro diagnostics and life science research tools, immunochemistry market, microbiology market, hemostasis market, hematology market, point-of-care testing market, molecular diagnostics market, tissue diagnostics market, among others.
- Contribute to the development of analytical frameworks for research and consulting projects.
- Develop client engagement skills by working closely with senior consulting team members of Frost & Sullivan.
- Do extensive primary research with C-level executives and key stakeholders in the industry.
- Develop and implement strategic thought leadership reports and whitepapers based on primary and secondary market research.
- Ability to comprehend subject matter relevant to business/industry topics in Healthcare, preferably in Life Sciences.
- Focus on punctuality and quality by ensuring on-time project delivery.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in Life Sciences/Pharma/Biotech or healthcare related fields.
- Ph. D or MBA qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in market intelligence/market research/analysis/marketing/corporate strategy teams within healthcare domain preferably in Life sciences assignments.
- Proficiency in data compilation and analysis to develop industry perspectives and relevant assessment of industry trends / impact.
- Good time management and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point.