Consulting Analyst/Senior Consulting Analyst - Digital Transformation
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure. For more than 54 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
As a part of the Communication team, you will collect, analyze and synthesize data on industry participants, annual results, global & regional trends, market size/share, forecasting primarily for South Asia & Middle East region. Your key role will be to do secondary research and conduct primary interviews to gather the most current information available and compile it into research services.
- Continuously monitor the Data Centre Industry products ranging from Colocation, Managed Hosting, Managed Security, Managed Network, other managed services, IaaS, PaaS, SDDC (Software defined data centre) and more to provide insightful, quantitative and strategic analysis to our clients through market sector reports.
- Continuously monitor Enterprise Data Centre Services market and provide insightful, quantitative and strategic analysis to our clients through market sector reports.
- Involve in consulting projects (may also include market analysis, webinars, on site presentations).
- Stay interactive with our top clients through client enquiries, presentations, analyst meetings, etc.
- Have a good understanding of how enterprise behave in terms of decision making and purchasing behaviour.
The Ideal candidate should have:
- Any Engineering preferably with an MBA with a good record of academic achievement.
- 3-5 years of Experience in network related product management or sales in telcos (or)
- 3-5 years of experience in any Data Centre/OEM company in products or sales (or)
- Research experience of 3-5 years in Data centre /Cloud related products in research companies.
- The products should be products like Data Centre Services, Managed Services and Cloud.
- The experience background can be sales or product management but definitely some exposure to DC/cloud related products or in the dc/cloud domain of OEMs / Telcos or Data centre/Cloud players.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills including modeling and forecasting.
- Good PowerPoint and excel modeling skills is mandatory.
- Comfort with domestic/ overseas travel.