Consultant/Senior Consultant - Visionary Science (Chemical & Material)
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure. For more than 54 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
We are currently seeking experienced Consultants to join Frost & Sullivan’s research services into the MEASA markets. We are looking for the professional for the Visionary Science (Chemical, Materials & Food) industry; the industry includes selling of research and consulting services in Chemicals, Materials food, beverages, drugs, and cosmetics industry and the personal protective equipment market. Our globally dispersed industry experts also help clients understand how Mega Trends and region-specific activities affect the Chemicals, Materials & Food industry, thus offering a 360°, cross- industry perspective vital to accelerating growth.
- To be responsible for delivering strategic consulting engagements for the Chemicals Business Unit
- Responsible for Primary Research, Secondary research
- End to End delivery of projects - From Project planning till the delivery for Chemicals , petrochemicals & related industries Market
- Responsible for handling and delivering many consulting projects at the same time
- Reporting to Regional Head - Middle East
- To build hypothesis and validate the same by following a structured and logical process
- To provide global industry analysis, growth consulting (strategy consulting), market research and monitor the concerned and connected markets
- Project Leadership and client management - Manage project and ensure the delivery of major strategic consulting engagements from initial scoping discussions to implementation. Confidently present and communicate project outcomes at C-level.
- Research and Strategic Evaluation - Develop powerful, actionable strategic recommendations based on a profound understanding of the Client's markets/industry.
- The successful candidate will be a research/consulting professional with a thorough understanding of strategic consulting methodologies in Chemicals, Mateirals, Petrochemicals, Paints, Polymers, Oil & gas industries and proven success of direct client interaction.
- Good Knowledge in working for India and Middle east market
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent project management and people management skills
- Excellent Leadership and trouble shooting skills
Qualification and Experience
- Previous consulting/ lead analyst experience within a Consulting or Advisory business environment. Should possess relevant experience.
- Candidates with 5 to 10 yrs experience in Consulting/ BD/sales/Production function from relevant Industry will be preferred.
- Engineering background
- Thorough understanding of market research/consulting methodologies, strategy development and marketing tools