Account Executive - Sales
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure. For more than 54 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
Who are we seeking?
At Frost & Sullivan, we seek people who will do more than just analysis. You will play a significant role understanding client's issues, challenges and aspirations. We believe that your ability to deliver solutions to clients' problems will depend more on your talent, skills and real life experience than just your degree.
We are keen to employ people who have the potential to understand client issues, work hard to understand the underlying issues and accord priority to finding solutions to solve the problems. Here, your contributions will be as much important as our thought leadership and experience supporting clients. We are seeking people who can see a way though unfamiliarity, make sense out of limited information and draw insights from ambiguity. This quality will be critical to drum up critical support – both internal and external – to push ideas, plans and recommendations.
Frost & Sullivan is seeking experienced Business Development Professionals to join the Sales team to sell Frost & Sullivan's research services into Global markets.
- To generate revenue and consistently achieve on target performance, by developing/maintaining client relationships and positioning Frost & Sullivan’s services & deliverables.
- Strengthen the Frost & Sullivan brand equity within and beyond the core industry sector.
- Client Engagement and New Business Development Activity:
- Conduct client focused business development/networking activities in order to achieve individual revenue targets, in addition to all key performance indicators.
- Proactively forge relationships with potential Client organizations, to gain a deeper understand of potential business needs.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in-line with Frost & Sullivan‟s services & deliverables.
- Utilizing a consultative telesales approach, generate new business opportunities from within and beyond the core industry.
- Build relationship to up-sell and cross-sell.
- Ensure all existing business accounts are contacted and qualified with the aim of further developing client relationships and generating additional revenue streams.
- Proactively build relationships with existing and potential clients to gain a greater understanding of current/future business needs.
- Internal Working Practices and Communication:
- Effective sales pipeline management (generating the required ratio of pipeline opportunities in-line with achieving personal target).
Knowledge and Expertise:
- Hold a clear understanding of the Frost & Sullivan sales process and knowledge of Frost & Sullivan‟s cross Business Unit functionality.
- Accumulate and maintain a comprehensive knowledge/understanding of the main industry sectors in which you operate (including market dynamics/forces and an appreciation of the industries operating practices, structure and business functionalities) in order to identify key business opportunities.
- Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Develop sales strategy, sales forecasts and business plans for growth.
- Develop and maintain Strategic Alliances
- Development of new clients
- Negotiate and close business dealings.
- New business Growth
- Retaining existing customers
Skills & Experience:
- 3 to 6yrs of business to business services based sales experience, within a professional and fast paced environment.
- A consultative sales approach and an understanding of business to business service sales process/structure.
- Previous experience of generating new business from a telesales process and nurturing existing business relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication style, with a creative and innovative flair.
- Proven ability to generate ‘on target’ personal sales and report accurate sales/pipeline data when required.
- Able to demonstrate a tenacious, persistent and professional attitude. High influencing skills, with a confident, proactive and methodical approach.