Consultant – Mobility (Automotive and Transportation)
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure. For more than 54 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
We are currently seeking experienced Consultant with Execution & project management experience to join Frost & Sullivan’s research & Consulting services into the MEASA market. They will cater to Automotive & Transportation (A&T) industry
- To be responsible for developing, managing and delivering strategic consulting engagements for the A&T Business Unit.
- To build hypothesis and validate the same by following a structured and logical process.
- To provide global industry analysis, growth consulting (strategy consulting), market research and monitor the concerned and connected markets.
- Project Leadership and client management - Manage project and ensure the delivery of major strategic consulting engagements from initial scoping discussions to implementation. Confidently present and communicate project outcomes at C-level.
- Proactively develop/nurture client relationships, conducting detailed business needs analysis and demonstrate expert industry knowledge. Write project proposals and ensure that a client's strategic intent translates into a Frost & Sullivan consulting solution.
- Research and Strategic Evaluation - Develop powerful, actionable strategic recommendations based on a profound understanding of the Client's markets/industry.
- The successful candidate will be a research/consulting professional with a thorough understanding of strategic consulting methodologies and proven success of direct client interaction.
- Good Domain Knowledge in Automotive industry/OEM Vertical.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent project management and people management skills.
- Excellent Leadership and trouble shooting skills.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates with 5 to 6 yrs of work experience.
- Education background : Engineering degree is preferable.
- Previous consulting/lead analyst experience within a Consulting or Advisory business environment. Thorough understanding of market research/consulting methodologies, strategy development and marketing tools.
- Strong project management skills.
If you do not receive a response within two weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Note applicants should be based in South Africa (Cape Town or Johannesburg) and available for interviews immediately. Applications must be accompanied with cover letters and the reference Consultant - Mobility. Send CVs to email@example.com ( only CVs and emails sent to this inbox will be considered) with a cover letter, academic transcript and valid ID and Drivers Licence.