Data Processing Analyst / Programmer Assistant - Customer Research Business Unit (Internship)
Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1,000 organizations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost & Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Unique Opportunity
Due to continuing company success, the Customer Research Business Unit is seeking intern to appoint a Data Processing Analyst and Programmer Assistant within this well established practice area.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in questionnaire programming and data processing with very strong analytical skills.
Additionally the candidate will have the possibility to work on market models using Excel and Visual Basic.
- Data processing, data checking, data cleansing routines, quota checking and management
- Programming of complex survey questionnaires (Web, CATI and CAPI)
- Ensures all data (such as raw tabs, tables, and score cards) are correct and delivered on time
- Advanced MS Excel knowhow. Strong skills in MS PowerPoint and MS Word of advantage
- Knowledge of SPSS, Wincross or other equivalent tabulation software
- Fluency in written and spoken English language
- Strong analytical skills with sound understanding and passion for data
- Customer and service orientation
- Proactive, well – organized and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast paced and creative environment
Frost & Sullivan's commitment
We have high expectations of our people. Our remuneration packages therefore reflect our belief that outstanding performance should be rewarded.
If you are qualified and interested in being considered as a candidate for this great opportunity, please submit your resume in English to:
In the email subject please write ’’Data Processing Analyst / Programmer Assistant - CR’’
Please include the following statement to your application “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
You must be eligible to work in the EU for any employer.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please include in your application:
- 1. I agree to process of my personal data from my application by Frost & Sullivan based in Warsaw for the recruitment process.
- 2. I agree to process of my personal data from my application by Frost & Sullivan based in Warsaw for the purposes of future recruitment processes, including other positions.
- 3. I have been informed by the Administrator of Personal Data, i.e. Frost & Sullivan with its registered office in Warsaw (contact: ul. Domaniewska 41A, 02-672 Warszawa), that
- - providing personal data in a CV is voluntary, but necessary for the recruitment process. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to conduct process. Personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point a) and c) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from 27 April 2016 (in Polish: RODO).
- - Personal data may also be processed by entities belonging to the same company (branches), but located in the European Union countries as well as from outside.
- - My personal data will not be subject to automated processing.
- 4. I have the right to access my personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- 5. I agree that personal data will be stored for 1 year from the moment of completing recruitment
- 6. I agree that no longer than for 2 years from the date of sending my CV will be stored in case of future recruitment processes.