Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of international blue-chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1000 organizations, emerging companies, and the investment community, Frost & Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Unique Opportunity
Due to continuing company success and expansion plans, the Mobility Group (Automotive & Transportation) - focusing on market research and strategy projects - is seeking a Consultant based in our Warsaw office, to shape the next stage of growth within this well-established location.
As a Consultant at Frost & Sullivan, you will be part of a dynamic global team that strives for excellence in work and social engagements. The average person spends most of their adult lives at work, yet few feel that their contributions are important or that they are being challenged. As a Consultant at Frost & Sullivan, you will be encouraged to develop your intellectual curiosity, learn to leverage visionary innovation to address the global challenges of disruption and be provided the ability to collaborate across various areas of the company. The person is principally responsible for the execution of consulting activities and building client relationships throughout the delivery of impactful strategic recommendations.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
Bachelors / Master’s Degree or MBA in a related business discipline
Under the directions of your supervisor the responsibility will be split between the following activities: syndicated market research & consulting projects
If you are qualified and interested in being considered as a candidate for this great opportunity, please submit your resume in English to:
In the email subject please write Consulting Analyst – Mobility Group
Please include the following statement to your application “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please include the following statement to your application.
- 1. I agree to the process of my personal data from my application by Frost & Sullivan based in Warsaw (Domaniewska 41A, Warszawa 02-672) for the recruitment process.
- 2. I agree to the process of my personal data from my application by Frost & Sullivan based in Warsaw for the purposes of future recruitment processes, including other positions.
- 3. I have been informed by the Administrator of Personal Data, i.e. Frost & Sullivan with its registered office in Warsaw, that
- - providing personal data in a CV is voluntary, but necessary for the recruitment process. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to conduct process. Personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point a) and c) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from 27 April 2016 (in Polish: RODO).
- - Personal data may also be processed by entities belonging to the same company (branches), but located in the European Union countries as well as from outside.
- - My personal data will not be subject to automated processing.
- 4. I have the right to access my personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- 5. I agree that personal data will be stored for 1 year from the moment of completing the recruitment
- 6. I agree that no longer than for 2 years from the date of sending my CV will be stored in case of future recruitment processes.
1. The administrator of personal data provided by the candidate is Frost & Sullivan Office within the country that the Candidate has applied.
- 2. The contact responsible for data protection is possible via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. Personal data are collected, based on art. 6 par. 1 let. a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation"), in order to: a) carry out a given recruitment process, b) carry out future recruitment processes.
- 4. On behalf of and for Frost & Sullivan the candidate's personal data may be accessible to entities supporting the Human Resources Department in the country where Candidate has applied and entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of applicable law.
- 5. Candidate's personal data will be stored: a) for 1 year from the date of completion of a given recruitment process - for the purpose specified in point 3 let. a, b) for 2 years from the date of submitting application documents - for the purpose set out in point 3 let. b.
- 6. The candidate has the right to request access to the content of his or her data and the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing or object to the processing and transfer of data.
- 7. An applicant who has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specified purposes has the right to withdraw any consent at any time, in writing or electronically, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on consent before the withdrawal.
- 8. The candidate has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body when he/she consider that the processing of his / her personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.
- 9. Providing personal data is a prerequisite to participate in the recruitment process in accordance with the provisions set out in the labor law of the country where Candidate has applied and executive acts. The consequence of not providing data is the inability to participate in the recruitment process.
- 10. The Candidate's personal data will be subject to profiling in determining the predispositions, qualifications and skills to perform tasks at a particular job without legal effects on the part of the Candidate; however, the Candidate has the right to object at any time to profiling, in writing or by way of electronic