Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of international blue-chip companies. With a client list that includes global 1000 organisations, emerging companies, and the investment community, Frost and Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Unique Opportunity
As a result our recent launch of the European Customer Engagement Leadership Council, Frost & Sullivan is seeking to appoint an account executive to sell a combination of event participation and executive memberships. This is an exciting business development opportunity at a time where the product is just rolling out and offers an unlimited potential.
The successful candidate will have the ability to create strong relationships with key clients, whilst possessing the self-motivation, drive, and determination to generate new business opportunities within the target markets. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a global events sales team, pitching effectively to European clients. The candidate will play a crucial part in developing the foundation of the EU events and membership team in the future.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
· Some proven sales experience with a consultative approach, and the ability to generate business from telesales processes.
· A professional manner with exceptional communication skills.
· Experience of success within a pressurised B2B sales environment.
· A team player with the drive, ambition, and self-motivation to succeed regardless of the challenge.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including methodical working practice and a proactive approach.
· The confidence to present to senior management within major blue-chip companies.
· Previous sales experience within the events/conference industry.
· A degree (or equivalent) in business or related discipline and an additional European language would be advantageous.
Frost & Sullivan’s commitment
We have high expectations of our people. Our remuneration packages, therefore, reflect our belief that outstanding performance should be rewarded. As a result, we offer high basic packages and there is no limit to the commission that you can earn with us.
Therefore, if you are interested in working in a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding work environment and you meet the requirements of the role, please forward your CV. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
You must be eligible to work in the EU for any employer.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.