Strategic Account Manager (multiple vacancies)
Frost & Sullivan is seeking highly motivated Business Development personnel to join our Sales Team based in Jakarta in order to sell Frost & Sullivan’s research & consulting services in the Indonesia Market.
The incumbent should have multitasking abilities with primary focus on sales / business development as this position is responsible for selling of Frost & Sullivan’s research and consulting services with particular focus on Public Sector (Government) and SOE (State Owned Enterprise) accounts. The primary role is to open lines of communication with our clients to uncover and resolve their challenges through our solutions.
Core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following :
- Responsible for consistent achievement of individual revenue targets through business development in new and existing markets/industry sectors;
- To regularly interact with the C-level executives of targeted government organizations and SOEs in the Indonesia in order to build, develop and maintain client relationship;
- To call potential clients with a consultative sales approach along with the ability to conduct detailed business needs analysis and appropriate the correct solution in-line with a client's specific business requirement;
- Identify opportunities for cross/ up selling of Frost & Sullivan products and services to existing clients;
- Responsible for sales pipeline management and forecasting in compliance with company policies.
- Degree/Diploma holder in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and an unyielding drive to succeed in an high-pressure selling environment;
- Should possess strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to initiate, acquire and build long term relationships with Senior Management;
- Must have existing experience selling into government and SOE accounts;
- 2-8 years similar working experience, and proves sales track record.
- Previous sales experience in utility, banking and telecom companies and past work experience in market research and consulting would be an added advantage.
- Competitive base salary plus attractive sales incentives
- Attractive group medical benefits
- Regional and global travel opportunities
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
How Frost & Sullivan can contribute to your career enhancement
- An encouraging environment to help develop your intellectual curiosity and opportunities to collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- A definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths
- Skills enhancement through high impact growth strategy consulting for emerging business and for the global 1000
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
How to apply
Apply online today and include a copy of your CV/resume and any relevant certifications, samples of any written article, to email@example.com
Due to overwhelming responses, only short-listed candidates will be notified.