Sales Account Manager (Best Practices)
Today, more than ever before, companies must innovate, not only to survive, but thrive in the future. We’ve spent more than 50 years guiding our clients toward transformational growth strategies by focusing on innovation opportunities driven by disruptive technologies, mega trends, emerging markets and new business models. This is your opportunity to be part of a revolutionary global team that truly inspires positive global changes. Learn more about Frost & Sullivan: http://tinyurl.com/Frodennisst-Sullivan-overview
Frost & Sullivan is seeking highly motivated candidate to join our Best Practice Team based in Iskandar in order to sell Frost & Sullivan’s Awards Packages into diverse markets around the APAC region.
The incumbent should have multitasking abilities with primary focus on sales / business development as this position is responsible for selling of Frost & Sullivan’s best practice research. The primary role is to open lines of communication with our clients to uncover and resolve their challenges through our solutions.
Core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following :
- Contact existing as well as potential new clients
- Maintain and build relationships between Frost & Sullivan and recipient companies
- Responsible to find new business opportunities for Awards Packages
- Determine and understand clients’ needs through a consultative selling approach
- Developing sales proposals to existing and potential clients
- Generate sales revenue in line with the organization objectives and goals
- Converting prospect sales proposal to sales by strong negotiation skills with existing and potential clients
- Support client’s request and feedback in order to build a stronger bond between clients and Frost & Sullivan
- Build strong customer relationships with all assigned Key Accounts
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads & prospect
- Report to senior management on sales metrics, opportunities and threats
- To regularly interact with the the C-level executives of targeted companies in the APAC region in order to build, develop and maintain strategic alliances;
- Identify opportunities for cross/ up selling of Frost & Sullivan products and services to existing clients;
- Responsible for sales pipeline management and forecasting in compliance with company policies.
- Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, Advertising, and or equivalent field/experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B sales experience within a consultative sales environment would be a big plus
- Proven hunting abilities for new accounts and outstanding track record in account management
- Results driven, target oriented, enthusiastic, confident to reach goals
- Strong ability to conceptualize and write proposals based on client requirements
- Possess drive, motivation and attention to details ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored
- Strong business development skills, telesales, outbound calling, communication and negotiation skills whenever required.
- An excellent communicator; articulate and persuasive, and possesses exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and an unyielding drive to succeed in an international selling environment;
- Competitive base salary plus bonus and incentive opportunity
- Attractive group medical benefits
- Regional and global travel opportunities
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
How Frost & Sullivan can contribute to your career enhancement
- An encouraging environment to help develop your intellectual curiosity and opportunities to collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- A definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths
- Skills enhancement through high impact growth strategy consulting for emerging business and for the global 1000
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
How to apply
Apply online today and include a copy of your CV/resume and any relevant certifications, samples of any written article, to email@example.com
Due to overwhelming responses, only short-listed candidates will be notified.