Today, more than ever before, companies must innovate, not only to survive, but thrive in the future. We’ve spent more than 50 years guiding our clients toward transformational growth strategies by focusing on innovation opportunities driven by disruptive technologies, mega trends, emerging markets and new business models. This is your opportunity to be part of a revolutionary global team that truly inspires positive global changes. Learn more about Frost & Sullivan: http://tinyurl.com/Frodennisst-Sullivan-overview
Frost & Sullivan Cyber Security Practice seeks passionate individuals to fit industry research roles. The position involves in-depth understanding of the industry, which the individual would leverage to not only develop content internally through market research reports, but also showcase our company’s expertise and opinions at external forums like client briefings, conferences and media events. The cyber security practice is committed to help cyber security organizations improve their business and help businesses improve their cyber security posture.
Core Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Conduct primary and secondary research on the cyber security market in Asia-Pacific
- Create detailed questionnaire to address the research objectives of the study, conduct interviews to obtain greater insight into the relevant issues.
- Writing of market research reports, market insights and thought leadership articles related to the cyber security industry.
- Review and analyze research data, add recommendations to the draft of the final study.
- Prepare written final reports for each project and present key findings in analyst briefings to clients.
- Represent Frost & Sullivan at conferences and briefings.
- Interact with clients to understand their research needs and provide inputs to the business development process.
- Contribute to ad-hoc consultation and end user advisory projects when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Cyber Security, Computer Engineering or related disciplines. Candidates with strong interest and knowledge of the cyber security industry without qualifications in ICT can also be considered.
- Must have strong written and verbal fluency in English with good presentation skills.
- Commitment to quality work and strong attention to detail.
- Possess strong interest in research on cyber security topics. Knowledge of cyber attacks, security tools, compliance and guidelines related to the cyber security market will be an advantage.
- At least 3-4 years’ of relevant experience to be considered for the role of an Industry analyst.
- Strong creative writing, excellent editing skills, organizational or project management skills.
- Motivated self-starter with good analytical skills, and contribute to the practice with a positive attitude to grow together as a team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and possess good skills in using Excel.
- A good listener and the ability to work closely with clients to develop long-term, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Attractive group medical and dental benefits
- Regional and global travel opportunities
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
How Frost & Sullivan can contribute to your career enhancement
- An encouraging environment to help develop your intellectual curiosity and opportunities to collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- A definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths
- Skills enhancement through high impact growth strategy consulting for emerging business and for the global 1000
Why Frost & Sullivan is important to your career enhancement:
- Enhance your skills of discover growth opportunities and be part of a team, that for more than 50 years, has been developing high impact growth strategies for emerging business and for the global 1000
- Enhance your communication and people skills with the opportunity to be part of a global team that fosters team work
- Encouragement to develop your intellectual curiosity and will be provided the ability to collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- Have a definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths available to you
- Be part of a "best in class" global team that strives for excellence in work and social engagements
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Pipeline Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary growth strategies that addresses the global challenges that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed transformational strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
Frost & Sullivan is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination. Frost & Sullivan recruits and hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you want to find out more about Frost & Sullivan, visit our website www.frost.com
How to apply
Apply online today at www.frost.com and include a copy of your CV/resume and any relevant certifications, writing samples, social media links, or other documentation pertinent to the position for which you are applying
Due to overwhelming responses, only short-listed candidates will be notified.