Research Analyst – Enterprise
Frost & Sullivan (www.frost.com) leverages more than 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies to address a future of accelerating change, dominated by new business models, emerging markets, disruptive technologies and Mega Trends in 40 offices on six continents. Join us at and have the opportunity to work on local, regional and global projects that drive visionary innovation and growth.
Frost & Sullivan Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) team seeks smart, intelligent individuals to fit industry research roles. The position involves in-depth understanding of the industry which the individual would leverage to not only develop content internally but also showcase our company’s expertise and opinions at external forums like client briefings, conferences and media events.
- Conduct primary and secondary research.
- Create detailed questionnaire to address the research objectives of the study, conduct interviews to obtain greater insight into the relevant issues.
- Review and analyze research data, add recommendations to the draft of the final study. Having conducted both published studies and custom proprietary research, the management and research team adds its perspective and experience to provide an accurate, timely analysis.
- Prepare written final reports for each project and present key findings in analyst briefings to clients.
- Represent Frost & Sullivan at conferences and briefings.
- Interact with clients to understand their research needs and provide inputs to the business development process.
- Relevant exposure and good understanding of the enterprise markets, competitors, trends and customer issues
- Researching skills, analytical skills, good clear writing skills, interviewing skills, presentation skills and client interfacing skills are all essential.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint)
- Minimum 2 - 3 years job experience in a market research firm, a market intelligence division of an IT company, or those having worked with an IT vendor / channel partner in mainstream sales, product marketing, business development or program marketing role
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, does not necessarily need to have a strong education background/ experience in statistical analysis
- Candidates must to be willing and open to travel
- Fluency in a 2nd Asian language is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in ICT or related disciplines;
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or its equivalent will be an added advantage; At least 3-4 years’ of relevant enterprise research experience to be considered for the role
- as an Analyst;
- Strong creative writing, excellent editing skills, organizational or project management skills;
- Motivated self-starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Windows Office programs;
- The ability to work closely with clients to develop long-term, mutually beneficial business relationships;
- A broad understanding of market research and the analytical frameworks commonly used in the strategy consulting for ICT Industry.
- Commitment to quality work and strong attention to detail
- Ability, initiative, and commitment to be a part of a culture of excellence
- Must have written and verbal fluency in English. A second language will be an added advantage.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity Attractive group medical and dental benefits
- Regional and global travel opportunities
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
How Frost & Sullivan can contribute to your career enhancement
- An encouraging environment to help develop your intellectual curiosity and opportunities to collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- A definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths
- Skills enhancement through high impact growth strategy consulting for emerging business and for the global 1000
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.