Promotions Associate/ Executive-Best Practices
As a Best Practices Promotions Associate/ Executive you will institute relationships between Frost & Sullivan and recipient companies by supporting the Award recipients in the completion of a number of promotional package deliverables accompanying an Award. In addition, you will plan and execute industry specific banquets that both honor Award recipients and continue to distinguish the Frost & Sullivan name.
About Best Practices:
Frost & Sullivan recognizes outstanding industry achievements by presenting Frost & Sullivan Awards to top companies in regional and global markets. Our teams of industry experts recognize the diligence and innovation required to implement a successful business plan and excel in the increasingly competitive global marketplace. These prestigious Awards are recognized worldwide by the media, the investment community and end-user markets.
- Institute relationships between Frost & Sullivan and recipient companies
- Support the Award recipients in the completion of a number of promotional package deliverables accompanying an Award
- Plan and execute banquets that both honor Award recipients and continue to distinguish the Frost & Sullivan name.
- Servicing recipients on deliverables and details included in their promotional package.
- Complete and/or work with the analyst or internal (editing, design & Corp Comm) team to finalize deliverables.
- Work with hotels in preparation for banquet on layout/ menu/set-up
- Work with production company regarding pipe/draping, custom gobos, and lighting
- Source and compare third party vendors (florists, photographers, event vendors, entertainment)
- Track and meet datelines as agreed to clients
- List, check artwork, order and ship plaques & all banquet materials
- Improving engagement for awards social media sites
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, Advertising, and or equivalent field/experience preferred but not required
- Good interpersonal skills as this individual will be middle person between the client and internal
- Good with Social Media platforms promotions
- Event Planning/coordinator experience a plus
- Experience in creating marketing pieces, social media pieces and press releases a plus
- Savvy with Excel a plus
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Ability to travel to various banquets
- Able to work under pressure and with less supervision
- Must be a teamplayer
- Individual with enthusiasm and willing to learn attitude
Not Just a Job – A Career! If you are enthusiastic, highly motivated and looking for a great career opportunity, we encourage you to apply today!
- Exciting and lucrative career growth opportunity
- Fast- paced and dynamic growth opportunity
- Provides the training, support and environment to excel and succeed with a leading-edge company
- We encourage you to take risks and develop creative, outside-the-box solutions to impact the value of the products and services you will offer our clients
- Maintain your individual style while adopting a consultative partnership approach
- Business casual dress environment
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, along with wellness building programs.
Frost & Sullivan is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination. Frost & Sullivan recruits and hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you want to find out more about Frost & Sullivan, please visit our website at http://www.frost.com.
If you are interested, email your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.