Principal Consultant - Mobility
Frost & Sullivan (www.frost.com) leverages more than 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies to address a future of accelerating change, dominated by new business models, emerging markets, disruptive technologies and Mega Trends in 40 offices on six continents. Join us at and have the opportunity to work on local, regional and global projects that drive visionary innovation and growth.
- Works with client organizations to enhance supply chain and logistics performance through strategic planning, process re-engineering, and/or information technology implementation.
- Develops and manages a wide range of projects which include but are not limited to: global supply chain optimization, software selection and development, strategic sourcing, and logistics network design.
- Helps clients develop the tools, processes and knowledge base needed to create customer value, build competitive advantage, and boost profitability on a global basis.
- Identifies clients’ problems, opportunities, and gathers and analyzes relevant data.
- Conducts client interviews and facility visits, develops and evaluates alternative strategies.
- Develops reports and presents findings to clients.
- Works with clients to implement solutions
- Critical reasoning skills; ability to work well in team settings; attention to detail; project management skills; exceptional communication skills including solid writing and presentation abilities; ability to “think outside the box”; comfortable with deadlines; ability to manage people of varied skill, position and educational levels as well as backgrounds; financial and statistical analysis proficiency; inquisitive; persuasive; well organized; flexible; strong interpersonal skills.
- From the industry of supply chain, transport and logistics will be an added advantage
- At least a graduate Degree in business/ engineering/logistic related studies from leading universities; Masters in Engineering or Business Administration would be an added advantage.
- At least 8 years experience in a consulting environment (leading business consulting or research firms), equity research, or involvement in corporate planning function.
- Knowledge of automotive, transportation & logistics markets would be an advantage.
- Excellent presentation skills & command of English both oral & written
- Superior analytical & conceptual ability with proven consulting skills
- Motivated self-starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Able to work with clients independently.
- Broad understanding /desire to learn of the current market/ technology trends
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Attractive group medical benefits
- Regional and global travel opportunities
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
How Frost & Sullivan can contribute to your career enhancement
- An encouraging environment to help develop your intellectual curiosity and opportunities to collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- A definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths
- Skills enhancement through high impact growth strategy consulting for emerging business and for the global 1000
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
How to apply
Apply online today and include a copy of your CV/resume and any relevant certifications, samples of any written article, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to overwhelming responses, only short-listed candidates will be notified.