The challenges and opportunities in business today are generally all global in scope. To take full advantage of opportunities, companies must have a partner with a true global footprint. This is your opportunity to join a truly innovative team that incorporates the powerful understanding of how industries operate on a global level to inspire positive global changes.
Reporting to the Senior Director, TechVision, working in the Japan research and consulting team, this exciting role seeks smart, intelligent individuals to fit industry research roles. The position involves in-depth understanding of the industry which the individual would leverage to not only develop content internally but also showcase our company’s expertise and opinions at external forums like client briefings, conferences and media events.
- Manage the delivery of background research & analysis on major strategic projects, developing good analysis & critical thinking skills.
- Conduct primary/secondary research with minimum supervision
- Conduct primary research, interviews in a professional manner
- Ability to create visually appealing and insightful PowerPoint presentations
- Intermediate level of market, strategic, competitor & financial analysis required for GC projects and contributes to GPS content identification
- Responsible for own GPS, BP deliverables with minimal editing and supervision
- Demonstrate tenacity & creativity in information gathering
- Effective at primary & secondary research and able to perform simple quantitative & qualitative analysis for inferences/hypothesis
- Able to do first level proof read, check for logical flow and attention to tidiness.
- Clear speech, strong listening ability and able to conduct analyst briefings by own self
- Able to answer simple sales queries and contribute to proposal preparation
- At least 2-6 years of experience with a strong understanding of market research/consulting methodologies
- Masters of Doctorate in Sciences or Engineering is desired
- Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- A proven project management skill is ideal but not a must.
- Japanese language proficiency
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Attractive group medical and dental benefits
- Regional travel opportunities
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
How Frost & Sullivan can contribute to your career enhancement
- An encouraging environment to help develop your intellectual curiosity and opportunities to collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- A definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths
- Skills enhancement through high impact growth strategy consulting for emerging business and for the global 1000
Why Frost & Sullivan is important to your career enhancement:
- Enhance your skills of discover growth opportunities and be part of a team, that for more than 50 years, has been developing high impact growth strategies for emerging business and for the global 1000
- Enhance your communication and people skills with the opportunity to be part of a global team that fosters team work
- Encouragement to develop your intellectual curiosity and will be provided the ability to collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- Have a definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths available to you
- Be part of a "best in class" global team that strives for excellence in work and social engagements
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Pipeline Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary growth strategies that addresses the global challenges that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed transformational strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
Frost & Sullivan is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination. Frost & Sullivan recruits and hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you want to find out more about Frost & Sullivan, visit our website www.frost.com
How to apply
Apply online today at www.frost.com and include a copy of your CV/resume and any relevant certifications, writing samples, social media links, or other documentation pertinent to the position for which you are applying
Due to overwhelming responses, only short-listed candidates will be notified.