Human Resource Generalist
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a leading global growth consulting company? Then, we are the organization for you!
Frost & Sullivan (www.frost.com) leverages more than 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies to address a future of accelerating change, dominated by new business models, emerging markets, disruptive technologies and Mega Trends in 40 offices on six continents. Join us at our Global Innovation Center of Excellence in Iskandar, Johor and have the opportunity to work on local, regional and global projects that drive visionary innovation and growth.
The incumbent will play the HR Generalist role for our offices in Malaysia. He/ she is expected to have excellent negotiation and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct orientation with new employees and update their records to relevant parties
- Conduct exit interview with leaving employees
- Constant review of HR policies and procedures for Malaysia to ensure the company comply with the regulations.
- Administer and verify in various HR-related topics such as leave matters, payroll matters, confirmation, performance management, disciplinary matters, grievances and any issues which may arise.
- Update and maintain employees’ database accurately
- Initiate, plan and organize staff engagement activities to drive employee engagement
- Play an active role in implementing strategic HR projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or related discipline
- At least 3 – 4 years of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of the employment/ labor laws in Malaysia
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Honest, ethical and dependable
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged submit your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to over-whelming responses, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.