Frost Consulting Internship
Frost & Sullivan (www.frost.com) leverages more than 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies to address a future of accelerating change, dominated by new business models, emerging markets, disruptive technologies and Mega Trends in 40 offices on six continents. Join us at and have the opportunity to work on local, regional and global projects that drive visionary innovation and growth.
The Frost & Sullivan Consulting Internship Program (FCIP) is designed to equip interns with research, consultancy and linguistic skills, all of which are highly relevant and crucial job skills regardless of their future career path.
Interns will be expected to engage actively in consulting projects under the instruction and guidance of experienced and highly skilled F&S consultants. The FCIP is structured to safeguard and encourage the holistic exposure of interns to an array of tasks and requisite skill-building that are fundamental to the role of a consultant.
- Long term / full time internships in established consulting firms in Tokyo are few and far between, compared to typical week-long or day-long internships offered as a part of the job selection process.
- The FCIP is an internship that allows for interns to take part in real-life projects at real time, unlike most internships that are structured based on mock cases / projects / tasks.
- Necessary skills for consulting are often acquired over time, with practice and experience. Engaging in projects here at the FCIP will allow for interns to be appropriately challenged and nurtured with the positive mindset for their potential extended career here at Frost & Sullivan.
- Carrying out secondary research tasks for both internal company use and client projects
- Engaging in primary research-level interviews
- Creation of project materials (Slides, Excel, Word documents etc.)
- Market research including market size estimation, company-focused analysis
- Translation tasks for global clientele
- Project management on a global scale, under the supervision of F&S consultants
- Conduct national and global scales of primary and secondary research with top level consultants globally
- Critically evaluate, summarize and draw strategic conclusions from a wide variety of data and resources.
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduates major in Business, Finance, Economics, Management or Marketing with strong record of achievements (not limited to academic achievement)
- Post graduate students or fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Preferably with a scientific background, but not mandatory.
- Superior critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English language and ideally Japanesebut not mandatory
- Acute awareness of business attire
Personality: Strong intellectual curiosity, distinctive entrepreneurial spirit with innovative mindset
Duration: At least 3 - 6 months
Due to overwhelming response, only short-listed candidates will be notified.