Consulting Associate - Public Sector
Frost & Sullivan Public Sector team is seeking for smart, intelligent individuals to fit industry research roles. The position involves in-depth understanding of public sector which the individual would leverage to not only develop content internally but also showcase our company’s expertise and opinions at external forums like client briefings, conferences and media events.
Core Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- To focus on project execution by working with project teams to deliver strategic engagements for Public Sector and Government clients in Malaysia and other regions.
- To be able to translate information/data collected into meaningful analysis accurately and timely.
- Analyze results and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Help in preparing various pitch documents, marketing collateral etc.
- Ability to multi-task and ability to change gears quickly and pick up different things
- Interact with clients to understand their needs and provide inputs to the business development process.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Management/ Economics or any relevant degree
- At least 2-3 years’ of relevant experience for Consulting Associate or at least 5 years experience for Consultant level and above
- Industry experience in liaising with Public Sector, government or other relevant industry is a distinct advantage;
- A broad understanding of market research and the analytical frameworks commonly used in the strategy consulting.
- Strong creative writing, excellent editing skills, organizational or project management skills;
- Motivated self-starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Windows Office programs;
- The ability to work closely with clients to develop long-term, mutually beneficial business relationships;
- Commitment to quality work and strong attention to detail
- Ability, initiative, and commitment to be a part of a culture of excellence
- Must have written and verbal fluency in English. A second language will be an added advantageous.
Frost & Sullivan offers our employees an attractive package, which includes base and incentive compensation and a range of local market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance in each country.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged submit your latest resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.