Client Value Enhancement Executive
Frost & Sullivan (www.frost.com) leverages more than 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies to address a future of accelerating change, dominated by new business models, emerging markets, disruptive technologies and Mega Trends in 40 offices on six continents. Join us at and have the opportunity to work on local, regional and global projects that drive visionary innovation and growth.
Client Value Enhancement Executive (Customer Service Representative) is an interactive role responsible for providing our select global clientele with outstanding customer service and post-sale retention support. We are looking for self-starters with a commitment to customer satisfaction who would like to share their professional skills, expand their industry knowledge and enhance their careers.
- Maintain professional client contact via phone, email, web chat and in person
- Learn and provide service line information
- Deliver client presentations, predominantly web based
- Troubleshoot customer issues via telephone and web chat
- Schedule and monitor AsiaPacific and international analyst webinars or briefings
- Encourage usage of interactive services through inquiry hours / briefings
- Coordinate internally to ensure internal teams responds timely to your queries from your clients
- Perform demonstrations of our syndicated research portal to create interest or drive effective usage
- Perform consultative questioning leading to up-sell and cross-sell of growth opportunities
- Maintain client records via accurate database entries on our customer relationship management system
- Consistently drive towards personal and group goals; and follow directions to complete internal processes and maintain company policies and standards
- Ensure that all clients receive the highest level of customer service and support (including continual monitoring of client satisfaction and client feedback)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent Experience in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years Sales or Customer Service experience. Fresh graduates with strong communication skills and an interest to develop in this area are also encouraged to apply.
- Detail oriented with good time management
- Strong communication skills
- Possess personal integrity and a strong work ethic
- Team player demonstrating good people skills with management, co-workers and clients
- Strong internet and search engine skills
- Highly proficient in Windows based applications and MS Office
- English proficiency is a must. Additional languages are an added advantage.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Attractive group medical benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
How Frost & Sullivan can contribute to your career enhancement
- An encouraging environment to help develop your intellectual curiosity and opportunities to collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- A definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths
- Skills enhancement through high impact growth strategy consulting for emerging business and for the global 1000
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
How to apply
Apply online today and include a copy of your CV/resume and any relevant certifications, samples of any written article, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to overwhelming responses, only short-listed candidates will be notified.