Sales Support Executive
The Healthcare Research & Consulting Practice at Frost & Sullivan is seeking confident and dynamic sales support executives to assist the Regional Vice President and his senior staff in effective sales management activities and accelerating revenue targets via consultative customer outreach programs.
Why should you consider this position?
- You will have the opportunity to work with one of the Top 3 Business Units within Frost & Sullivan
- Assist and gain on the ground training and support from a team that works on strategic initiatives, exciting projects and research topics across the Healthcare value chain.
- Have the opportunity to work with key executives within Fortune 500 companies and hone your consultative business acumen.
- Have a defined career path and progressive opportunity to grow within a truly global and highly established Research and Consulting Firm.
- Be part of a dynamic, enthusiastic and diverse team who are passionate about their work and strive for success.
To generate qualified sales leads / opportunities for the wider sales team and achieve all specified key performance indicators
- Conduct a range of new business development initiatives and deliver qualified sales leads
- Provide sales / administrative support to the wider sales team
- Strengthen the Frost & Sullivan brand with defined client organisations and within the industry sector
- Maintain up to date records in CRM
- Follow up with existing and prospective clients on behalf of senior sales team members via phone or email
- Campaign management
Excellent verbal and written communication style, with an innovative flair.
- Have the ability to hold a confident tele-discussion and open up doors within client organisations for meetings with Frost & Sullivan senior team members. Report accurate sales activity metrics when required
- Able to work autonomously in-line with the achievement of specific individual lead generation targets and KPIs
- Ability to develop strong internal and external working relationships.
- The ability to create demand and awareness of the Frost & Sullivan brand and services
- Drive brand recognition as well as educate customers about the wide variety of strategic research and services that Frost & Sullivan provides.
- High influencing skills, with a confident, proactive and methodical approach.
Some proven business to business services based sales /customer service experience would be an advantage
- Some proven experience of proactive/direct external client contact and exposure to a professional / fast paced business environment
- Previous experience in gathering business relevant information and generating client interest from a tele sales approach.
- A consultative manner and an understanding of business to business service sales process/structure.
- At least 1 years consultative sales experience
- We would also welcome applications from exceptional graduates who are looking to start their career in Consultative Sales
- A competitive base salary plus bonus/commission
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence Working in a diverse office environment as well as a fit for purpose business park with International companies present on campus
- Have the opportunity to be part of a fun working environment and participate in social activities as well as partake in various incentive programs designed to drive employee satisfaction.
- Be part of an open working environment with an approachable attitude to meet and work alongside multiple teams and business leaders.
- An friendly open environment with a diverse and international operational focus
- A definite career path with numerous growth opportunities
Contact us now if you meet the requirements we are looking for and forward your CV and covering letter to the email address provided.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview
You must be eligible to work in the E.U. for any employer
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.