Business Development Executive - Visionary Science Business Unit
Today, more than ever before, companies must innovate, not only to survive, but thrive in the future. We’ve spent more than 50 years guiding our clients toward transformational growth strategies by focusing on innovation opportunities driven by disruptive technologies, mega trends, emerging markets and new business models. This is your opportunity to be part of a revolutionary global team that truly inspires positive global changes. Learn more about Frost & Sullivan: http://tinyurl.com/Frodennisst-Sullivan-overview
The Visionary Science Business Unit at Frost & Sullivan provides critical consultative support throughout the chemicals, materials, food & agriculture value chains, from raw materials and product research and development, to manufacturing, distribution, and application markets.
This area of the business is seeking a Business Development Executive to provide support to two successful senior Sales Directors in generating demand and awareness of our products and services across their portfolio of clients. The Business Development Executive will become part of the Global Account Team for some of our most important chemical clients; multibillion dollar businesses based in the UK and continental Europe.
- To generate qualified sales leads / opportunities for the wider sales team and achieve all specified key performance indicators
- Conduct a range of new business development initiatives and deliver qualified sales leads
- Provide sales / administrative support to the wider sales team
- Strengthen the Frost & Sullivan brand with defined client organisations and within the industry sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication style, with a creative and innovative flair
- The ability to generate sales lead/opportunities via a proactive tele-sales approach
- Report accurate sales activity metrics when required
- Able to work autonomously in-line with the achievement of specific individual lead generation targets and KPIs
- Ability to develop strong internal and external working relationships.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to create high level meetings for the supporting sales executives
- The ability to create demand and awareness of the Frost & Sullivan brand and services
- High influencing skills, with a confident, proactive and methodical approach.
- Some proven business to business services based sales /customer service experience would be an advantage
- Some proven experience of proactive/direct external client contact and exposure to a professional / fast paced business environment
- Previous experience in gathering business relevant information and generating client interest from a telesales approach
- A consultative manner and an understanding of business to business service sales process/structure
- A chemistry degree and/or equivalent relevant experience would be desirable with a proven track record in sales
- Bilingual English / German ideal but not essential
- A competitive base salary plus commission
- Local benefits
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
- An encouraging environment to help develop intellectual curiosity and opportunities to collaborate across all levels of the company
- A definite career path with numerous growth opportunities
Contact us now if you meet the requirements we are looking for and forward your CV and covering letter to the email address provided.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
You must be eligible to work in the E.U. for any employer.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.