Research Analyst/ Senior Research Analyst - Aerospace & Defence (Space)
About Frost & Sullivan:
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure. For more than 54 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
Who are we seeking?
We are looking for people passionate about the Space & Satellite Industry, who will support ongoing research efforts covering the key markets and technologies. The analyst will monitor the markets, interpret the developments and build strong market intelligence, capitalizing on their understanding of space topics. Someone who would explore untouched topics, conduct investigative market studies and be keen on delivering strategic recommendations based on data-driven predictions will be an ideal match for the role.
- Build strong space industry database covering diverse segments and help develop market intelligence analytics products for the aerospace industry participants
- Author market research studies covering key areas in and around the space industry
- Investigate and report key market developments and help the Aerospace, Defence & Security team deliver strategic recommendations to key clients in consulting projects
Client Engagement / Project Management
- Fulfill consulting engagements as a Senior Research Analyst as per requirements
- Contribute to the development of analytical frameworks for research and consulting projects
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 3 to 10 years of experience in spacecraft/space mission design/ cubesats/ market intelligence/ market research/ analysis/ marketing/ corporate strategy teams within the aerospace and defense industry
- M.S./M.Tech/M.E. [Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engg.] and/or MBA qualification with exposure to international markets will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Systems Tool Kit and related topics [Orbital Mechanics/ Attitude Dynamics/ Spacecraft/ Space Mission Design/ Space Propulsion/ Astrodynamics/ Space Policy/ Satellite/ Space Studies] will be an advantage
- Proficiency in data compilation and analysis to develop industry perspectives based on relevant assessment of industry trends and their impact
- Good time management and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point