Head - Corporate Communication - MENASA
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our globally dispersed industry experts help clients in their business strategies for growth through Opportunity Assessment, Geographic expansions, Market Entry Strategies, Detailed Feasibility engagements, and Long Term Strategic Planning and Implementation, among others.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
Report to – Managing Director & Partner, MENASA
We are seeking an experienced Strategic Corporate Communication head to join Frost & Sullivan for the MENASA region. The main objective would be taking the frost & Sullivan Brand to the next level globally.
- Strategize and Implement the Digital Media transformation of the Corporate Communication division.
- Strategic positioning of F&S Brand in Media through Knowledge Partnership deals, Media Interviews.
- Manage social media strategy and ensure execution of the same. This includes content creation online with Frost & Sullivan messaging and positioning.
- Lead on all external and internal communication – including media relations; corporate communications, social media , government and regulatory affairs; and sustainability.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To brand and position Frost & Sullivan as Consulting company in the region through well positioned, high quality marketing initiatives and informative press releases and campaigns.
- Act as a media contact, responding to media enquiries and proactively developing new media contacts
- Create and deliver strategic media and marketing campaigns to support corporate services that will develop brand identity and generate leads.
- Negotiate partnerships with publishing houses, conference organizers, business and industrial organizations.
- Collaborates with design team on high-quality, differentiated info graphic material for lead generation through Marketing and PR activities.
- Managing a content marketing strategy that supports organizational goals for increasing, Brand Awareness, Growing Website Traffic, Generating Leads Monitor content consumption online and strategizing on increasing audience.
- Assisting with the organizing and promoting of bespoke events.
- Create, edit and manage the production of digital and print content.
- Corporate Communications Head work closely with top executives to ensure messaging is projected to organizational standards, throughout all possible resources
- Will be driving the development and execution of the most strategic messaging in the Region
- He / She works both independently and collaboratively and is a strong creative and critical thinker able to develop content geared to both general and target audiences in support of communications goals
- Develop and maintain a content calendar for all external facing channels (website, collateral, social media) that attracts and engages Frost's prospects and customers.
- Develop and manage procedures for content creation and distribution.
- Create marketing content including brochures, case studies, flyers, white papers, videos and web content through collaboration with leadership, subject matter experts and external agencies.
- Work on PR and Media releases, as needed, on articles, advertorials, press releases, interview stories , Analyst briefing etc.
- Monitor and report on content marketing metrics and show continuous improvement of the content strategy based on analytics. Tracking, monitoring and reporting of all marketing and corporate communication efforts through weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Develops relationships with senior executives and other members of the organization to promote consistent messaging among clients.
- He or she serves as a strategic communications adviser to senior executives, from the assessment of opportunities and engagements to the execution of presentations, speeches, talking points and written communications.
- Provides writing and editing support across the Strategic Communications function.
- Performs any other duties or tasks as assigned or required.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communications, social science, public relations or related field . Master’s degree in related field is desirable.
- Minimum of 15 years communication, advertising or marketing experience required. At least 5-8 years in a management experience preferred.
- Experienced in working with cross-functional teams to deliver marketing and communications plans.
- Connect with media people – Print , TV , Social Media, Online etc .
- Demonstrated skill in strategy, planning and execution of organizational narrative.
- Team-builder, strategic thinker, detail oriented, proactive problem-solver, proven management and leadership experience, inspirational thinker, collaborator with proven track record of delivering on strategy results within budget and timeline.
- Mastery of communication strategies and superior creative skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong executive presence and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in research and mining data for content and ability to grasp complex issues and translate them into easily understood concepts.
- Data-driven approach to communications and ability to measure using different tools and metrics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple simultaneous projects under strict timelines and within ambiguous, undefined, sometimes confidential circumstances.
- A good decision maker & Stakeholder management.