Content Writer (Executive/Sr Executive) - Marketing Communications
About Frost & Sullivan:
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure. For more than 54 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
Who are we seeking?
At Frost & Sullivan, we seek people who will do more than just analysis. You will play a significant role understanding client's business issues, challenges and aspirations. We believe that your ability to deliver solutions to clients' problems will depend more on your talent, skills and real life business experience than just your degree.
We are keen to employ people who care enough about a client's business problem, work hard to understand the underlying issues and accord priority to finding solutions to solve the problems. Here, your contributions will be as much important as our thought leadership and experience supporting clients. In solving business problems there are many unknowns. We are seeking people who can see a way though unfamiliarity, make sense out of limited information and draw insights from ambiguity. This quality will be critical to drum up critical support – both internal and external – to push ideas, plans and recommendations.
- Write creative copy and develop innovative content for all of Frost & Sullivan‟s marketing deliverables including brochures, white papers, press releases, info graphics, events, news items and articles, social media channels, website and blog content, case studies, etc.
- Edit content, rework on copy, develop and transform content to make it marketable in the best possible way
- Maximizing the impact of the Frost & Sullivan content and thought leadership
- Master the conversion of thought leadership to action through effective „call to action‟ usage
- Ongoing improvement of promotional strategies to keep up with the next-gen marketing goals
- Coordinate with required teams across the globe to curate and consolidate content
- Support the company‟s path to Visionary Innovation -- Be aware of the company‟s strategic objectives to position and promote content accordingly
- Deliver real-time content and promote in relevant spaces (internal and external), which dynamically engages the audience and clients
- SEO optimized -- Produce search engine-friendly content that is smart in its use of keywords, thereby increasing traffic to the site
- Plan and implement social media marketing messaging to achieve specific marketing targets
- Liaise with the analysts, sales, and various global teams to track metrics and monitor performance
- Work closely with the business development team to initiate new ideas, carry out ad hoc projects and maximize productivity
- Undergraduate or post graduate degree
- Minimum of 2-5 years of solid work experience in content creation and development
- Strong English writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Experience in writing for the web, content management and internet research
- Prior knowledge of handling of social media messaging and marketing promotions
- Must be organized, punctual and a global team player