Industry Director – Logistics & Supply Chain Consulting
Frost & Sullivan, founded in 1961, is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies. With a client list that includes global 1000 organizations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost and Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Mobility division of Frost & Sullivan (www.frost.com/mobility) is one of the largest and fastest growing Practices within the business. The Frost & Sullivan Mobility practice provides global market intelligence to execute key growth opportunities, and tailor-made advisory services within the personal and freight mobility industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a business consulting professional to play a key role focusing on Logistics & Supply chain within the Mobility practice of Frost & Sullivan. This is a leadership position which requires the candidate to build the logistics & transport practice in Europe through developing thought leadership research and front ending clients to buy research as well as consulting services.
- Strategically develop new business opportunities, enhancing and achieving revenue generation targets
- Proactively develop and manage client relationships by conducting detailed needs analysis and demonstrating expert industry knowledge
- Manage the delivery of consulting engagements in accordance to strict deadlines
- Project management of global client projects, including management of major consulting assignments from lead qualification through to client delivery
- Assist the practice leadership to continue to develop and deliver a compelling value proposition in the logistics & supply chain management sector
- Conduct proactive business development within the logistics & supply chain management market
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with clients at senior management level resulting in substantial repeat business
- Promote the entire Frost & Sullivan solution including both syndicated research and bespoke consulting projects
- Provide key account management support to the sales team
- Achieve a significant personal sales target
- Head the delivery of project findings to clients, including interpretation of the business impact of findings
- Maintain responsibility for a number of projects simultaneously, designing and managing projects from kick-off to completion as the key contact for the client and manager of the project team
- Understand projects from the client’s perspective, including listening to the client requirements, challenging them where necessary and conceptualising them into a Frost & Sullivan solution
- Project evaluation throughout the entire process
- Understand and manage client’s expectations
- Adopt a project leadership role, monitoring and motivating the project team
- Lead and support proposal development, pricing and negotiation
- Contribute to internal development of Frost & Sullivan’s consulting offering, standards and processes
- Client and team coaching, promoting the Frost & Sullivan brand as a credible partnership company and building strong internal working relationships
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications;
- Senior level Consultant with extensive experience in managing client engagements
- A thorough understanding of logistics & supply chain, market research & business consulting
- Proven success in direct client interaction and project fulfilment
- Previous consulting experience within a consultancy environment
- An industry thought leader with experience in presenting findings to senior level executives within client organisations
- A strong understanding of B2B market research and strategic consulting methodologies, within the logistics & supply chain markets
- Good business development, client facing and deal closing skills
- High level of business acumen, with the ability to interpret/analysis data and provide insight on how findings will impact key business issues
- Strong project management and leadership skills with exposure to large, complex and pressured projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and an ability to forge strong working relationships both internally and with clients
- Ability to work autonomously and also effectively in a team environment
- A pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice, with a proven ability to deliver strategic insights to clients in a fast paced environment
- A degree level education or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification (PhD or MBA) in a related field
- A second European language
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, dynamic and rewarding work environment and you meet the requirements of this role, please forward your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability to the email address provided.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
You must be eligible to work in the EU for any employer.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.