Consultant - Healthcare
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a consulting professional to play a key role in Frost & Sullivan’s Healthcare practice, within the Pharma & Medical Devices Sector.
The practice is dedicated to partnering with leading industry players within the Healthcare space, providing strategic research and consulting solutions for clients across a diverse range of sectors and application markets.
The Consultant holds full responsibility for ensuring project leadership / management of consulting engagements, the integrity of strategic and tactical recommendations and the development of detailed business/ market strategies.
- Research and Strategic Evaluation - Conduct primary/secondary tailored market research, using detailed research methodologies, developing market research content and methodologies
- Client Communication - Author strategic market reports/presentations based upon focused industry research, whilst interpreting/analysing key data and presenting accurate results at a senior level
- Internal Development – Contribute to Frost & Sullivan’s consulting offering, standards and processes
- Domain Expertise – Act as an industry expert and advisory function
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications;
- Consultant with extensive experience in managing client engagements
- A thorough understanding of market research & business consulting in a related field
- Proven success in direct client interaction and project fulfilment
- Previous consulting experience within a consultancy environment
- Experience in presenting findings to senior level executives within client organisations
- A strong understanding of B2B market research and strategic consulting methodologies
- Proven business development, client facing and deal closing skills
- High level of business acumen, with the ability to interpret/analysis data and provide insight on how findings will impact key business issues
- Strong project management and leadership skills with exposure to large, complex and pressured project
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and an ability to forge strong working relationships both internally and with clients
- Ability to work autonomously and also effectively in a team environment
- A pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice, with a proven ability to deliver strategic insights to clients in a fast paced environment
- A degree level education or equivalent
- Any experience in Healthcare Market Access, Forecasting or Health Economics is added advantage
- Post graduate qualification (PhD or MBA) in a related field
- A second European language
- A competitive base salary plus bonus/commission
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence Working in a diverse office environment as well as a fit for purpose business park with International companies present on campus
- Have the opportunity to be part of a fun working environment and participate in social activities as well as partake in various incentive programs designed to drive employee satisfaction.
- Be part of an open working environment with an approachable attitude to meet and work alongside multiple teams and business leaders.
- An friendly open environment with a diverse and international operational focus
- A definite career path with numerous growth opportunities
Apply today by forwarding your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability to the email address provided.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
You must be eligible to work in the EU for any employer.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.