Senior Training Executive
Today, more than ever before, companies must innovate, not only to survive, but thrive in the future. We’ve spent more than 50 years guiding our clients toward transformational growth strategies by focusing on innovation opportunities driven by disruptive technologies, mega trends, emerging markets and new business models. This is your opportunity to be part of a revolutionary global team that truly inspires positive global changes. Learn more about Frost & Sullivan: www.frost.com
- Provide support for all training efforts include training delivery and designing
- Conduct and arrange for on-going training and development classes for employees
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires
- Present information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, and lectures
- Schedule classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, and instructors
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as hand-outs and visual materials
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, and hand-outs
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures
- Track attendance and participation in training classes
- Assist with evaluation and certification process by posting measures on-line and scoring tests
- Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books and magazine articles
- Educational background in Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Organizational
- Development or related field with a passion in training.
- 3- 5 years of experience in Training and Development preferably within a corporate domain
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel Knowledge in Lotus Notes or other related tools
Hands on experience in graphic designing will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive base salary plus bonus and incentive opportunity
- Attractive group medical benefits
- Regional and global travel opportunities
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
How Frost & Sullivan can contribute to your career enhancement
- An encouraging environment to help develop your intellectual curiosity and opportunities to collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- A definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths
- Skills enhancement through high impact growth strategy consulting for emerging business and for the global 1000
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
How to apply
Apply online today and include a copy of your CV/resume and any relevant certifications, samples of any written article, to email@example.com
Due to overwhelming responses, only short-listed candidates will be notified.