Senior Industry Analyst - Transformational Health
We are currently seeking Senior Industry Analysts (Level 4) for our Transformational Health team as a member of our Japan office. This analyst will focus on our Transformational Health research and contribute to our Thought Leadership in Japan. He/ she will work directly with clients on their business development and information needs and assist with designing and executing projects to align our clients’ strategies with Frost & Sullivan’s services.
A key goal for the Senior Industry analyst will be to emerge as a recognized Thought Leader and an industry expert on specific healthcare market segment in Japan both internally and externally.
- Monitor and research the Transformational Health (pharmaceuticals, in-vitro diagnostics, medical imaging, medical technologies, healthcare IT and telehealth) industry, with the goal of leveraging expertise in specific market segments into Thought Leadership and business development efforts.
- Conduct in-depth market analysis, competitive analysis and develop market forecasts for syndicated research studies and/or consulting projects. Use the analysis and insights to build Thought Leadership in this space.
- Support client engagements through on-site meetings and online/ e-mail interactions including responding to content related queries.
- Support sales teams in generating leads and conducting client meetings.
- Contribute to research proposal development. Update and add to our client database including building contacts.
- Ideate, design and execute multi-client studies.
- Run Thought Leadership campaigns translated in Japanese to increase our brand and visibility in Transformational Health. Write insightful analysis on the industry for Frost & Sullivan subscription clients, Web newsletters, magazines, newspapers, and other industry media; contribute insights to reporters for major business publications and media interviews.
- Will be expected to represent Frost & Sullivan at industry conferences, hence, must have sound industry knowledge, as well as, a commanding personal presence.
- Educational background or previous work experience in growing healthcare markets, preferably, medical technologies, health IT, analytics, and/or hospital administration
- Market research or consulting experience of at least 3 years
- Work experience in Japan is preferred
- Strong command over both English and Japanese
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Advanced MS Office applications skills, with demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidate should demonstrate a keen interest in healthcare and health technology related areas
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan is a global industry leader amongst growth consulting firms. With over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1,000 companies and emerging businesses across six continents, we are experts in providing market research and analysis across numerous industries to help our clients accelerate their growth models and improve their decision-making processes.
HR Contact: Shash Nambiar (firstname.lastname@example.org)