Principal Consultant - Transport & Logistic
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership.
The company’s Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO’s Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents.
- Works with client organizations to enhance supply chain and logistics performance through strategic planning, process re-engineering, and/or information technology implementation.
- Develops and manages a wide range of projects which include but are not limited to: global supply chain optimization, software selection and development, strategic sourcing, and logistics network design.
- Helps clients develop the tools, processes and knowledge base needed to create customer value, build competitive advantage, and boost profitability on a global basis.
- Identifies clients’ problems, opportunities, and gathers and analyzes relevant data.
- Conducts client interviews and facility visits, develops and evaluates alternative strategies.
- Develops reports and presents findings to clients.
- Works with clients to implement solutions
- Critical reasoning skills; ability to work well in team settings; attention to detail; project management skills; exceptional communication skills including solid writing and presentation abilities; ability to “think outside the box”; comfortable with deadlines; ability to manage people of varied skill, position and educational levels as well as backgrounds; financial and statistical analysis proficiency; inquisitive; persuasive; well organized; flexible; strong interpersonal skills.
- From the industry of supply chain, transport and logistics will be an added advantage
- At least a graduate Degree in business/ engineering/logistic related studies from leading universities; Masters in Engineering or Business Administration would be an added advantage.
- At least 8 years experience in a consulting environment (leading business consulting or research firms), equity research, or involvement in corporate planning function.
- Knowledge of automotive, transportation & logistics markets would be an advantage.
- Excellent presentation skills & command of English and Japanese, both oral & written
- Superior analytical & conceptual ability with proven consulting skills
- Motivated self starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Able to work with clients independently.
- Broad understanding /desire to learn of the current market/ technology trends