Industry Analyst – Enterprise Research
We are looking for driven individuals to join us in a fast-paced environment at our newest office in 1Medini, Iskandar Johor Malaysia. This office will include 5 global Centers of Excellence: a financial centre, a research and consulting centre, a GIL University (Growth, Innovation and Leadership), innovation and a digital media centre of excellence. Our Iskandar office will go through rapid growth potentially becoming the largest office in Frost & Sullivan globally.
We would like to invite motivated candidates to develop an exciting career, by being part of our growth team. Frost & Sullivan will offer an attractive remuneration to suitable candidates with growth opportunities at the Asia Pacific level!
Frost & Sullivan Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) team seeks smart, intelligent individuals to fit industry research roles. The position involves in-depth understanding of the industry which the individual would leverage to not only develop content internally but also showcase our company’s expertise and opinions at external forums like client briefings, conferences and media events.
Core Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- As part of the Enterprise Research group in the Asia Pacific region, focused on monitoring and analyzing emerging trends, technologies and market behavior especially for Customer Experience (CX)/ Internet of Things (IoT)/ Big Data Analytics (BDA).
- Key contributor to syndicated research program and consulting engagements for market entry, market expansion, market penetration and other strategic decision making for global market participants.
- Establish as thought leader in the respective research area.
- Drive and support business development initiatives across the region – from identifying new leads to closing them through constant customer touch points.
- Coordinate global activities in the practice to streamlines operations and drive greater collaboration across regional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in ICT or related disciplines; other degree holders should possess a good
- appreciation for ICT;
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or its equivalent will be an added advantage;
- At least 3-5 years’ of relevant experience as analyst or in ICT industry sales/ advisory;
- Strong creative writing, excellent editing skills, organizational or project management skills;
- Motivated self-starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Windows Office programs;
- The ability to work closely with clients to develop long-term, mutually beneficial business
- A broad understanding of market research and the analytical frameworks commonly used in the
- strategy consulting for ICT Industry;
- Commitment to quality work and strong attention to detail
- Ability, initiative, and commitment to be a part of a culture of excellence
- Must have written and verbal fluency in English. A second language will be an added advantage.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Attractive group medical and dental benefits
- Regional and global travel opportunities
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
How Frost & Sullivan can contribute to your career enhancement
- An encouraging environment to help develop your intellectual curiosity and opportunities to
- collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- A definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths
- Skills enhancement through high impact growth strategy consulting for emerging business and for
- the global 1000
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
How to apply
Apply online today and include a copy of your CV/resume and any relevant certifications, samples of any
written article, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to overwhelming responses, only short-listed candidates will be notified.